Single+Passion © 2020 Copyright | All Rights Reserved
You're invited this Sunday to FRIENDSGIVING SINGLES PARK DAY at Irvine Regional Park with singles and single parent families. Join us for outdoor recreation and inspiration on Sunday, November 29 from 11:00am to 4:00pm. Let's enjoy a day to give thanks for fresh air and friendly people!
Our Friendsgiving Retreat was postponed this weekend to January 29-31. Come join us as we celebrate Thanksgiving and friendships. We're thankful for you!
The day includes food, relaxation, fellowship and outdoor recreation. Invite friends and family. A suggested $5 donation is appreciated to help us cover our paper goods, food costs, etc. Gate fee is $5.
-> Park at PARKING LOT "K" or nearby LOTS "L" or "J" if full and walk over. You can find us in the grassy area at Parking Lot "K." We'll have EZ-Ups there from 11:00am to 4:00pm. Look for our Single+Passion sign. We recommend arriving earlier to avoid lines and parking.
-> At 2:00pm, don't miss a special time of encouragement, praise music with John and fellowship. Non-denominational all are welcome.
Found within the Park is the Orange County Zoo, Paddle Boats & Bike/ Surrey Rentals, Pony Rides, Train Rides, plus Hiking and Biking trails, Snack Bars, and more. And, you can share with others!
Click here for activity prices and hours. There are many fun optional things to do within the Park.
TO BOOK - HORSEBACK RIDING
Call (714) 538-5860 to pre-book a guided horseback trail ride in the Park. For pricing and more information, click here. Gloves and mask must be worn during ride.
WHAT TO BRING
• Bring your own food, meat to grille, and non-alcoholic beverages in an ice chest. We'll provide grilled hotdogs and condiments until they are gone.
• Bring individually wrapped snacks or food items, and beverages to donate and share. We'll provide food tables, paper plates, cutlery and napkins.
• We'll have a grille ready to BBQ your own meat. But, if anyone can help us and bring a barbecue and set it up, email email@example.com. There are also barbecues throughout the park (bring briquettes, starter fluid).
• Bring your lawn chair, blanket, ice chest, and money for optional fun activities. You can bring your bike to ride in the Park and on trails.
• Parking lots, restrooms and playgrounds are open.
Gate fee: $5 entry. Suggested donation: $5. Thank you for helping us cover our costs for supplies, water bottles, food, and more.
Irvine Regional Park
1 Irvine Park Road
Orange, CA 92869
Parking Lots & Activities Information - click here.
Click here for directions.
We're going to have a great time enjoying a day at the park. Reminder to look for us at Parking Lot "K" in the grassy area and our EZ-Ups. Invite friends and family or come meet new friendly people.
VOLUNTEERS - If you'd like to help us as a volunteer, we will need help to setup/tear down and during the day. Email Laurie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help.
SOCIAL DISTANCING PRACTICED, FACE MASKS IF YOU CHOOSE & WEAR IF REQUIRED. MASKS REQUIRED ON THE TRAIN RIDE, HORSE RIDE & OTHER ACTIVITIES. PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU'RE SICK OR NOT FEELING WELL.
Presented by Single+Passion a 501(c)(3) nonprofit faith-based organization serving the singles community in Southern California since 2009.